
It's often said that a girl will marry someone just like her dad, it's funny but there are times when I think I did. Thank you dad for having the best sense of humor and making our home such a fun place to be. You are so enjoyable to be around and also one of the most sensitive and caring people I know. There has never been a time in my life when you weren't there for me. The support has never ended and continues on with my children. You are the hardest worker I know and you just don't stop. I love you dad more than you can imagine, and I am so thankful to have you as mine.
These qualities that I love so much in my own father I see in my husband. Nathan thank you for making our home such a fun place to be. You have a great sense of humor, yet you are sensitive, and caring. The kids have a wonderful father in you but yet a friend. Thank you for the time you spend with them. Helping with homework, coaching a game, reading a story, taking them skiing, going on walks and so many more...but most of all for the love you show them. You are such a hard worker, always striving for the best. You never quit and your determination shows through in our kids. I am so thankful for the father you are to our children and the husband you are to me.
I Love You!
HAPPY FATHER'S DAY!!!
Sunday, June 15, 2008
What a Dad!
Posted by The Morris Family at 11:12 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That was so sweet about your Dad and Nathan! And so very true! I see you saw my save the bird post without a story as did Tawnie! We are all up so darn late tonight! We need instant messanger so we can just get on and talk to each other! Let's figure that out! P.S. the bird story is now posted!
Post a Comment