Saturday, June 21, 2008

Doom's Day... 3 days later


It has been three days since the big event and I finally won out. Here is the blog that is well overdue, the one with the tonsillectomy photos. On Thursday morning Amy underwent the knife at about 10am the surgery went quick and the tonsils look gross.


Dr. Skedros said that when he grabbed hold of them all sorts of junk oozed out, yuk.

She has been a trooper and as you have noticed is well enough to resume her blogging activities. She has not stopped talking since the surgery, which may be why she continues to have pain. I think she has taken every horror story about tonsils that she has ever heard and is applying it to her situation. That's why I have tried to convince her that I have heard she will do better if I can stay home and watch ESPN all day long on Sundays for at least two months.
Way to be Amy, you are amazing. We love you!

3 comments:

Jolie said...

Ok! That is gross! I don't know if you really had to post the actual tonsils- Nathan! Amy, I hope you are recovering well. Sorry we still haven't talked but it sounds like you are not supposed to anyway! Keep resting! I think Sean is sick now at our house although everyone else is finally feeling better! The first two weeks of summer sure were a lot more fun than this last week. Everyone needs to get better so we can start playing again!

Robyn said...

Amy you are a good sport not to erase the pics off. You look great. Cameron looked dead, really he did. Glad you're feeling better.

Amanda and Dallin said...

i can't believe how big they are... crap oozed out of them? GROSS! well you still look beautiful, no make-up and all! love ya.