Today the kids went out to play and not too long after being out, they came running back in the house wanting to run through the sprinklers. I thought this was a fine thing for them to do. (Little did I know that it would end up being much much more than just setting up the sprinklers for the kids to play in.) They put their swimsuits on and headed back out. They ran through the sprinklers for a bit and then decided it would be fun to play with water guns.
We then began the filling up of the water guns. They had fun running around spraying each other and even grandpa who was working in the backyard. After filling them up about four times they decided they wanted water balloons.
What a great idea! So I began filling up water balloons. I think I filled balloons for over a half an hour. It probably only took two or three minutes before the balloons were gone. Wow! What next? Finally we decided to dry off and relax a little. Ya gotta love summer days and the attention span of kids. I wouldn't trade being able to stay home with my kids for anything.
Monday, June 16, 2008
Fun in the Sun!
Posted by The Morris Family at 7:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment