So this post is a little late seeing as how this fun event happened one week ago, but it was so funny I just had to put this one in. I have also slacked this week due to our internet being down for a couple of days and my tonsils being yanked yesterday. Hopefully my tonsil pictures will not make it in (Nathan is trying to win that battle right now).
OK so on with my cute little story. Last week the kids and I made a quick trip up to the University of Utah bookstore in search of a specific baseball hat Nathan had been wanting. (The hat was part of his father's day gift.) While I was searching through the hats trying to find the right one the kids found ways to entertain themselves. After finding the hat and ignoring my kids for a few minutes, I turned to find them dressed up in crazy red wigs and running around with pom poms cheering Go Utes! (The store is kind of small and they were kind of loud, and yes there were other people in the store but I didn't care I snapped a few pictures anyways.) This however wasn't the last of the dress ups, while I was looking at one of the clothing racks the kids managed to dress up again in beanies and earmuffs. Seriously where do they come up with their ideas?
We had a very eventful trip to the store and of course we couldn't leave without buying the red wig. Thanks for always making me laugh, I love you Abbi, Kaden, and Ellie!
Friday, June 20, 2008
Go Utes!
Posted by The Morris Family at 9:35 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
That is great! I am not one bit surprised at their creativity! How are you feeling?! I hope you are doing well after getting out those tonsils! Can you talk? I'll try to call you tomorrow! Love your blog!
Post a Comment