OK so I guess I went into with drawls the past few days when I didn't post. I'm making up for it now. You'd think I would be sleeping at this hour but I have to just post our last event of the day. I am however a little woozy from my pain meds so I'm not sure if I even make sense anymore.
I guess to continue with the theme of today in spending time with dad day, Nathan and the kids decided to have a sleep out on the deck. (However this decision might have been made to avoid having to wake up in the middle of the night to help me take my meds.) They got their sleeping bags and mats all set up and couldn't wait until it was time for bed. When they went out Dexter had already made himself at home on their beds. He was so excited to have someone sleeping out with him. We decided to bring up his bed which worked until Kaden got up for something. When he went back to lay down he found Dexter sleeping in his spot. Oh how we love Dexter he is just part of the family! Eventually everyone settled down and hopefully they will sleep through the night out there.
Friday, June 20, 2008
Sleep out with Dad and Dexter!
Posted by The Morris Family at 11:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
nate i love the pink sleeping bag... it looks good on you! :)
Post a Comment