Wow, we are finally seeing a light at the end of the tunnel. Yes we have been homeless living with my parents for almost a year, so why change now right? (Thanks mom and dad for putting up with us for this long, we appreciate it more than you know.) Really we are very excited to be building and moving forward with life. Our hole was dug 3 days ago and we've gone to visit it each day since. Yes, it is just a large hole in the ground but we are so excited that we just can't stay away. The only thing is that each time we go the kids seem to come home with pockets, shoes, pants etc. full of fill dirt. I guess I will just have to get used to this. The dirt is not going to go away for a long time!
Sunday, June 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Good thing I know exactly what you mean!!! Very exciting!!!! I'll have to stop by every so often to watch the progress!!!
I am so excited for you! It must feel so good to see progress and movement! YaHoo!!!
you mean you might actually leave the black hole some day? haha... love the hole
Welcome to the land of blogging. I pretty much stink at updating lately. But I'm going to do better. Soooooo excited about the new house!
Post a Comment