Monday, June 16, 2008

Something so small...can hurt so big!

Unfortunately when you run around on an old wood deck your bound to receive a sliver or two. Sunday night Kaden got a sliver in the bottom of his foot, and lets just say we all knew it. We tried to take it out twice that night and finally gave up. Today after soaking his foot in water for a while we tried again. Wow it was not easy. There were four adults to one of him and he gave it a good fight. We even tried letting him take it out on his own. After holding him in a position in which it was impossible for him to move we finally got it out.

Dang I felt bad for him! The funny thing is that we've had to do this before. It wasn't half this bad. Way to be tough Kaden!

3 comments:

Jolie said...

What happened to opening your blog to these are the days? I think that song is a great theme for your blog, not to mention that I really like the song so sometimes I open your blog just to hear that song. Would you please put that back on as song #1! SEAN

Amanda and Dallin said...

k- you little blogger!!! all the sudden you have 12 posts to my 0. i guess it's time i snap out of my blogging drought.
-oh kaden i know those slivers all too well. sorry bud, they hurt!
-wow i can't believe how much m&d have done with the yard it looks so good!

thebarrusfamily said...

Cute blog!! I'm so jealous that you are living in Utah. That's funny about Kaden. Ellie is the same way. I hate it when she gets a sliver. She asks me to get it out for her then gets mad at me for trying to get it out.