OK, so I've finally done it... I have a blog! Yeah! I am so excited to journal our families events and have this avenue to capture our crazy moments, and trust me there are a lot of them.
We are three whole days into the summer break and we already have my tonsillectomy and Abbi's braces scheduled, swimming lessons are in full swing, and a house that is about to break ground.
It is now very late, it has taken me 3 days to post this blog. I sure hope this gets easier in the future or this blogging thing will not last too long with me!
Wednesday, June 4, 2008
Holy Cow! My First Post!
Posted by The Morris Family at 10:57 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Yeah!! You did it!!! Tonsillectomy huh?!!! And I am so excited for you house. Fun!!! SEe you tomorrow!
How is it that you have time to put this blog together but no time to get me my cookies! Nate you better start making out a "to do" list for Amy everyday. After all Dr. Phil is only on for an hour.
Post a Comment