Things are moving along. We visited our future place of residence today and in the last couple of days they have poured the footings and foundation. It's crazy for us to think we will actually be in a home in the next few (or 5 or 6) months. Yes, we know it will take a while but we will have fun watching the steps of construction. Here's a few more pictures of us at the house. Once again the kids had to climb the tallest mound of dirt. They are playing king of the mountain now.
Friday, June 13, 2008
Footings and Foundation
Posted by The Morris Family at 12:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
YAHOO!!!! Wow! I can't believe so much has been done so quick! That is exciting for me to see so I can't imagine how you guys must feel! How Fun! You have a beautiful view of the mountains!
Wow. look at that last picture. Beautiful view!!! I can't believe how fast it seems to be going. Yeah!!!!! I'm looking forward to watching the progress. How fun!
Post a Comment