Saturday, October 25, 2008

Monster Mash


Tonight was our return to the annual Monster Mash party hosted by none other than our good friend Brent Peterson. I do have to admit Halloween is one of my favorite holidays and I love dressing up! Lucky for me I have a wonderfully supportive husband who allows me to drag him along for the fun. This year we went as a zombie bride and groom couple. We took 2nd place in the costume contest...feeling a little robbed seeing as how we lost to Dog the bounty hunter! Oh well, the silver skeleton trophy goes much better than the gold with my Halloween decor!

5 comments:

Jolie said...

I LOVE IT! Your costumes are SO GREAT! Lucky for you to have a husband that WILL have fun with dressing up! I don't think I will ever be able to get Sean to even come close. I had no idea Brent still did parties! How fun! You two look awesome! Boo at the Zoo also sounds fun! Sorry to hear Kaden got lost. That would be a terrible 10 minutes. I actually was watching the news Saturday night and they were showing Boo at the Zoo and I looked for you on their story thinking I might actually see you, and I didn't. I guess there really are thousands of people there at once! Glad you had a good time. I'm anxious to talk and see how the party at Chris's house was. Happy Halloween!

Spencer Five said...

RAD! There's nothing else to say.

Amanda and Dallin said...

you guys look awesome! only 2nd place huh, too bad. :)

Rochele Barker said...

See, I look at your blog. Your costumes are awesome. I can't believe you didn't win...Brent sucks. I forgot to ask you about this party. Remind me next time we talk.

Lauren and Nate said...

Amy! You guys look great. Looks like you are doing well. I'm glad that I'm not the only one who does "Mr potato head" style pumpkins!