Sunday, October 12, 2008

House update


What a beautiful photo of our home! We are really hoping they will leave us the portapotty in the front yard, it's such a nice addition! (OK, but seriously it has come in handy for the kids a couple of times which I know is gross but don't judge me until you have a son that has to pee every 15 minutes and a three year old who has been potty training and actually thinks it is fun to go in the big green potty!)

So yes it has been over one month since I have last posted on the house, or for that matter anything else. In that time we have seen some action, Yeah! The windows were installed, the insulation went in, the walls were sheet rocked, taped and mudded, (And can I just say I watched the guys hanging this stuff and holy cow are they fast! I hope the walls don't fall down on us!) the driveway was poured, the tile has gone in and they have started to brick. I can't forget to mention we did a little work ourselves running some cable lines to a few walls that did not have it already ran by the electrician. (Just for the record the superintendent on the house ok'd this.) It's crappy that we can't do anything ourselves! Oh well.

Here's a few pictures of the last month.

2 comments:

Spencer Five said...

Looks great. Can't wait to come over and hang out while the kids run wild.

Robyn said...

Yeah! It's finally taking shape. I hope you are in before the weather gets too terrible!