Sunday, October 12, 2008

What snow in October?


Ok so I know we only spent a couple of years in Las Vegas without snow but in that time I guess we got used to the warmer fall weather. Fall is seriously my favorite time of year, shouldn't it last a little longer than one week? Today we woke up to a white winter wonderland, which is always fun but the kids are already thinking it should be Christmas time. Abbi even asked if we would be singing Christmas songs in church today. After church the kids came home and played in the snow and made their first snowman of the year. They did a darn good job all by themselves. Nathan, Ellie and I watched from the front window lending our moral support. It was much warmer inside. These pictures are for you grandma and grandpa Richter...I know you're enjoying the warm weather back east, but you're missing out on our snow!!!

2 comments:

Jolie said...

I love the bread!!! Good job! I really do want that recipe if it is that easy. I can't believe how much you have been making. Delicious! Cute picutures of Abbi and Kaden. My kids were dying to go out yesterday but when we got out of church at 4:00 the snow was all melted here. And your house looks wonderful! It is getting closer and closer! Hooray! Did you hear Tawnie and John are getting an offer on their house?! How stressful it is to try to move. Someday!

Anonymous said...

I want that bread recipe. And I love the house pics. Keep them coming. My kids wanted to build a snowman so bad on Sunday but John was out of town and I wasn't about to deal with 5 wet, cold children all alone. I should have sucked it up but it wasn't a good day for my nerves.