Sunday, October 19, 2008

What happens in Vegas...

This last weekend was UEA so that meant no school on Thursday and Friday. Of course our spot to vacation and visit is now Vegas, so we left Thursday night and came back Sunday morning. We had a couple of reasons to go down, Nathan had tickets to the Justin Timberlake Shriner's Open and I wanted to have my friend Karen take our family pictures. We stayed at our friend Bob's house...he is our new hotel in Vegas, seeing as how this is the third time we have barged in on him! (I'm sure he loves it though especially because our kids are so quiet and well behaved at all times!) Thanks Bob we really appreciate your hospitality!

So Friday we had Karen take our pictures. I cannot even say how happy I am that we did this. Pictures are always a stress for me, but Karen is so talented and she spent so much time with us that we actually had a lot of fun! She is so creative and did such a good job. Thank you so much Karen!!!

The rest of the trip consisted of In-N-Out Burger, shopping at the outlets, golfing, golf tournaments which consisted of hanging out in very close proximity to Justin Timberlake (dang where was the camera for that one), playing with friends, and more shopping at the outlets. Oh and of course just hanging out at "Uncle Bobs" house (this is Ellie's nickname for Bob).

Good times in Vegas!

2 comments:

Robyn said...

Sounds like a great trip, only I don't believe you about the Justin Timberlake bit. No pictures, no proof. Glad to see you're back in the blogging world again.

Garrett Family said...

amen to in-n-out! We love it to! Where else can you feed your family for under 10 bucks and love every bite!!