OK so I don't mean to complain...but I think the ride from the current city we live in to our future city of residence might get a little old. Before school started we decided it would be best for our kids to start them at the school they will be going to once we move. I still think this was a very wise decision. However, it doesn't change the fact that I have to spend half of my day driving back and forth between the two cities. Abbi starts at 8:45 in the morning, Kaden starts and 12:35, and I have to pick them both up at the end of the day 3:25. I have to give myself 30 minutes to get there on time and then it takes another half an hour to get back home. It might not be so bad if the freeway wasn't a complete dissaster right now.
Anyways today was actually the first day that I made the trip up and back all three times. I know, why not just stay up there at least one of the times. I did that yesterday and there is only so much you can do in the unamed city to waste a couple of hours. I'm sure it will get better or I will just get used to it. Nathan is also going to take Abbi to school on some days. I guess I just need to get a good book or maybe just go sit and watch the nonexistant workers supposedly working on our house. Don't even get me started on that subject...but don't you think to build a house and complete it you actually need to have people there working on it!!!
Well I've got to go to bed now because tomorrow will be full of more driving and I've gotsta be alert on those roads! I really wish gas prices would come down!
Wednesday, September 3, 2008
Well that's three hours of my life that I'll never get back!
Posted by The Morris Family at 11:26 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
I don't know how you do it! At least soccer isn't a big drive this fall!
I'm sending you all my HAPPY thoughts! The sacrifices parents make for their children. It sounds like you have some time to read The Host.
Ouch Kaden. Cute Ellie. She reminds me of Katie. Abbi looks so cute on her first day of school picture. I love your hair. And I'm sorry for the awful driving. I point out your house to the kids every time we drive by. We don't know where we will move yet. somewhere from nsl to Farmington but hoping centerville or Bountiful. Who knows. We need to sell our house before we start the search. Fun Swiss Days. I think that's a great tradition. Did you read Breaking Dawn? What did you think? Jolie needs another family party. don't you think? Hope to see you soon.
Post a Comment