Monday, September 8, 2008

First day of dance, and our house walkthrough

Today was Ellie's first day of dance class. To say she was excited doesn't quite do it justice. As we got to the dance studio we had to wait for the class before hers to get out. There was another little girl there and she ran up to her and said "Hi friend what's your name" waited for the reply and then introduced herself and started dancing with her. Once again proving to be quite the little social butterfly.


After dance we ran over to our house to have our walk through with the super intendent. He basically went over what they have done so far...framing, plumbing, furnace, electrical, and let us know what would be happening in the next few weeks. Things may start to pick up now, he says our time frame to be in should be the end of October or first of November. We'll see!

5 comments:

Karen Edwards said...

I can't believe how big she is!!! We miss you guys! Love your blog.....and your house!!!!!

AJ said...

Oh Ellie... She is so dang cute! I don't know where she got the whole 'baby bottle' thing... I am sure that I am innocent!!! LOL...

Anonymous said...

Love your house. I hope it is finished that soon. That will be wonderful. She is a doll. I hope the next couple of months go fast for you!!!!

Jolie said...

Hooray for your HOME!!! You blog a lot about Ellie- I blog a lot about Katie! It must just be the age thing with how creative and active they are! So fun!

Ashley said...

I am so glad that you found me! I LOVE your new house. How jealous can one get? It looks like it will be amazing. I am so happy for you.