Tonight Nathan had a ward softball game at 7:00. Because I am the worlds best mom and wife, I did not make dinner before the game and made my kids go hungry. This is just the way things are around here sometimes. So we went to the game and the kids forgot about their hunger pains and had quite fun running around and playing with their friends. After the game we decided to go check out the progress on our house. We stopped on our way and picked up Burger King. (Ya gotta love those $1 Jr. Whoppers!) We decided it would be fun to have a little picnic at the house so we set out a blanket and ate in our future family room. Someday we can do this without getting sawdust in our food!
Thursday, July 17, 2008
Dinner Anyone?
Posted by The Morris Family at 11:44 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
That is the best! It will be so fun to look back on those pictures when your house is done! You are hilarious about the worst mom and hunger pains thing! Whatever! And yes- I am addicted to blogging! Hey- we need to vacation in Sun Valley together! It's awesome!
Oh what fun!!! I have many many worlds best mom moments!! They'll live!! :)
Love to see the house!!!
Oh, Amy...shake it off. What doesn't kill our kids makes them stronger. A little hunger makes them grateful for when they do have food.
The house looks great. You "might" just be in before Christmas. Tyler & Eva's has now been pushed back to July 30th!
Amy
I found your blog through Amanda's and decided I needed to see what you are up to. Your family is so cute. Congrats on the house! It looks Good! How exciting! Good to see all is well!!
Rachel Hill Henderson
Post a Comment