OK for anyone who reads this blog, I do apologize because this may get old for you. Here's the thing... I don't scrapbook or keep a journal so I guess this is it. (Maybe someday I will, but let's be honest that's not happening anytime soon!) Anyways, I am going to post updates about our house that is being built because I want to be able to look back on this and see the progress and know when things happened. I have debated about doing this because I don't want my address public on my blog but seriously I think there are only four or five of you who read this anyways.
So today was the fourth day for the framing and it is coming along. We have been to the house for the past three days in a row. Call us crazy, but it is fun to see what they get done each day. We now have walls around the entire main floor and the garage is all framed in. I guess the framer has a time frame of about three weeks to have the house completely framed. Tomorrow will be the end of the first week so we have about two more weeks...but whose counting. Of course here are some more pictures of the house.
Thursday, July 10, 2008
We have walls!
Posted by The Morris Family at 11:52 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
WOW! That earlier post was nothing compared to this! That is so EXCITING! I would go up there every single day too! I'll have to wait two more weeks and then take Sean up there to check it out and see how cute your neighborhood is! And YES- we really should be in bed much earlier. I guess that late is the only time the three of us actually have pure quite time to ourselves!
Ok look- I spelled quiet quite wrong! :)
How fun!!!! What an awesome thing to watch your HOME be built. It must be so exciting. It is exciting for me!!!! I love to see the progress so keep it coming.
Yay for walls! Can't wait to see the finished product.
Post a Comment