Thursday, July 10, 2008

Day at the Zoo!



Yesterday, Jolie and I took our kids to the zoo. Of course we went in the afternoon so we had to endure the heat of the day. The animals were also very tired and not too active but we still had a great time. Anytime the kids can get together no matter what we do they enjoy themselves. We even let them play on the playground this time. (I don't normally have the patience to sit and watch them play when it is so hot outside...what a mean mom!) However, it was fun snapping pictures of them in and out of the eggs, spiderwebs, and slides etc. The kids of course loved the reptile house which seemed even smellier than usual...I don't know maybe it was just the heat. I got stuck taking them in by myself while Jolie waited outside with her stroller because it was too big to go in the building (thanks a lot Jolie). Anyways we had a great time. Thanks for coming with us guys!












0 comments: