Ok so I've obviously gotten a little lazy with posting on my blog. Things got a little hectic around here for a while and now I guess it's time for me to get motivated again. So let me back track for a minute...
Amanda and her boys came into town on July 19th and surprised my parents. It was so fun to have her come! The boys are getting so big and I miss my sister more than I can even express! So while she was here for two weeks, we went to Yellowstone, grandpa took the kids fishing, we went swimming, did a little shopping, had a late girls night out with mom to see Mama Mia, stayed up late talking, reread the twilight series to be ready for the new release of Breaking Dawn, went to a family reunion in Idaho, and still had a couple of days to hang out and just do nothing.
During this time our house also finished getting framed. Well I should say most of it. The outside of the front door is not quite done yet, but Yeah we can actually walk through the whole house!!!
So Amanda left on Aug 3rd and after that it was time to get ready for school. Ugh! I get anxiety just thinking about the first few days of school. We are sending the kids to the new school where we will be living. This is Abbi's fourth school in four years of Elemetary. Poor thing! She has such a hard time going back to school but how can you blame her, it's hard enough when you already have friends at the school and you are familiar with it.
Anyways, here are some pictures of the last few weeks and this might get a little long...I am camera happy!
YELLOWSTONE!
...OK pictures will be coming...
Friday, August 15, 2008
Wow! Where did the time go!
Posted by The Morris Family at 11:17 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment