Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Visit to grandma's

Last weekend my mom and I took the girls and went to visit my grandma in Idaho. She is 91 years old and such an amazing woman. She still does everything for herself and keeps quite busy. She is a talker talker talker, and I do love to sit down and hear her stories. (I think I know where I get the talkativeness from...is that even a word?) However, with her it's hard to get a word in edgewise, I still say you can with me. Anyways, Abbi and Ellie loved going. They got to feed the horses that were in her backyard and play at the school playground across the street. It was just nice to get away for a night and visit.

>





1 comments:

Jolie said...

Amy! That is a darling picture of you, your Mom, Grandma and girls! She has lots to do at her house!