Thursday, January 29, 2009

Time flies when moms a little crazy!

So I don't know if it's pure laziness or just a loss of desire for doing much of anything in the last couple of months, but it's time for Amy to snap out of it. I would do an end of the year catch up on all of our events with the holidays and all but this will pretty much sum it all up. Moved into our new home, pregnancy, unboxing, hormones adapting, more unboxing, more hormones, attempts to organize and unbox more, even more hormones, still unboxing etc. etc. etc. So that basically sums it up in a nutshell!

Well now that that's out, I really should say, we really are loving being in our new home and we did enjoy the holidays even though they seemed to fly by. And just because I can't help it here are probably too many pictures of November and December.


Closing Day! Starting to move, and sleep out on the family room floor! WHAT FUN!!!




Moving Day! What a MESS!!! The kids worked so hard they were quite exhausted by the end of the day.





Our Fun Tile Floor problem for 3 1/2 weeks!!!




How can I forget the midnight showing of Twilight!!!




Fun in the Snow!



Zoolights with Spencers!





Christmas fun!





And of course New Year's with the Spencer's and Sean and Jolie!


3 comments:

Amanda and Dallin said...

i just got really homesick seeing dad's trucks in the driveway. sad i missed out on moving day. funny the things you miss when you're away. like moving you in... weird.
ummm is that a cape jason is wearing?
those boxes look like fun!

The Morris Family said...

Yep sure is a cape. That is way funny you noticed that, I forgot he had that on. Can't explain it, it's Jason...gotta luv him to pieces!

Rochele Barker said...

Yeah, i made your blog. Not a cute picture of me, but I'm thankful to be here none the less!