Thursday, January 29, 2009

Painting Painting Painting!!!


Well we've painted our last two homes so why not do it again! During our Christmas break we decided to paint the house. Nathan was off work so instead of relaxing and enjoying our vacation we painted. We took down the Christmas decorations Dec 26th and started painting that same night. We (or I should maybe say) Nathan continued to paint through to Dec 30th. We started in the family room, continued through the kitchen, then into the dining room and living room, and then came the dreaded entry way up the stairs and into the main hallway upstairs. I cannot even tell you how hard Nathan worked and the late nights he spent painting! I usually lasted until about 1 or 2 a.m. but I think most nights he painted until 3 and 4 a.m. (When you have kids the night hours are usually the hours to do these kind of projects!) Nathan you are wonderful and you did such a great job! I feel like our house went from feeling like a house to feeling like a home with just a couple coats of paint! Thanks honey for all the work!!!!

2 comments:

Spencer Five said...

Looks amazing! Glad to see you're still a Morris and work until the job is done. We're still spencers, which means my bathroom still has a one inch line of white at the top where we ran out of paint 4 years ago.

Laura and Ryan said...

Amy, your home is beautiful! Congrats, we are excited for you and your cute family!