
How does time fly so fast? I feel like it was just yesterday when I was holding my sweet baby boy and now he's 6. Kaden has always been the busiest most adventurous little guy ever! He is also so tender, loving, and affectionate. Just the other day he told me that he hoped we had a girl baby because it would give him one more girl to protect and be a good brother to. OK how cute is that! (I had to laugh silently though because there's also a whole lot of brother teasing his sisters older and younger that goes on around here.)
Anyways, Kaden wanted a Star Wars birthday this year so most of his gifts and cake were centered around this theme. Nathan had been out of town but flew in on his birhtday and suprised the kids. The following day Kaden chose Chuckie Cheese for his birthday dinner (honestly what a place! and I mean that in the craziest way) and then later we had the family over for cake and icecream.
Happy Birhtday Kaden! We Love You!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
My birthday boy!!!
Posted by The Morris Family at 5:00 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
he is so dang handsome!!! i love that picture of him.
that cake turned out so cute. we might have to copy it for tate this summer. or maybe you can just make me one if we are home! good trade huh.
So fun to see some new posts! I love you guys! I keep meaning to call you and vent (as if you really want to hear) all my emotions about moving. This is a rollercoaster experience! How have you coped?
Your family pictures are DARLING!
Welcome back! I've been wondering how you were doing. Your house looks beautiful. Congrats!!
It doesn't seem like that long ago! What an adorable boy. I must have been out of things or Cameron forgot to tell me, congrats on the upcoming baby! Details!
Post a Comment