Before we all went back to school and work we did manage to take the kids skiing. Nathan started Abbi and Kaden skiing last year and they absolutely love it! This year we decided to start Ellie and I decided to get a pass and go a few times. (Being the big skiier that I am!) Abbi and Kaden did great and picked it back up real quick. Kaden is quite the little dare devil and likes to try jumps and little obsticle courses. He even copied Nathan and skiied down the hill backwards.
Ellie did great! Her first run down she was a little nervous and stayed between Nathans legs but after that she was all on her own. Way to go Ellie! The kids will be skiing circles around me in no time I'm sure!
Thursday, January 29, 2009
Skiing with the kids and Ellies first time
Posted by The Morris Family at 4:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



0 comments:
Post a Comment