So when it comes to bedtime around here there are nights that we do whatever it takes to get the kids to stay in bed. (Of course I am mostly speaking of my youngest one!) Well the other night for some unseen reason, Ellie decided she was an eagle and could not go to sleep unless she had a nest to sleep in. "What, you want an eagles nest?" "Yes an eagles nest!" "A nest?" "Yes a nest!" OK???..... So Ellie's wonderful daddy created a beautiful eagles nest out of blankets and pillows. Of course Kaden thought this was pretty cool so he decided his bean bag was going to be his nest. Unfortunately Abbi was not feeling well enough to participate in the activities so she ended up sleeping on the couch in our room. However even if she had been feeling better, I'm pretty sure she would have preferred her own bed over a nest.
This all happened on Sunday. It is now Wednesday and the two youngest are still nestled tightly in their nests! Whatever it takes is all I have to say!
Don't know why this is posting vertical...oh well you get the idea.
Last night and tonight's addition to the eagles nest...a dog house built over the nest!
Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Sleep my children Sleep
Posted by The Morris Family at 8:20 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
I'm so glad you posted that! I love it! It is amazing and magical what they come up with! And a little crazy!
Post a Comment