So today I was going to be productive and get some errands ran...it didn't happen. I spent the first half of the day on the phone and getting ready. (As if that is a surprise to anyone who knows me!) Just as I was about to load Kaden and Ellie into the car, I realized Ellie had disappeared. This is how I found her. She had gone into the bedroom, crawled into Abbi's bed and went to sleep. How do you wake this up?
I guess all the early school mornings are really getting to her. It's tough when you're 3 and don't go to bed but still wake up with the rest of the family! Grandpa has nicknamed her the "chosen one" because she just seems to rule the house and bend the rules in her favor...pretty much always.
We sure do love you Ellie. You little princess you!
Thursday, August 28, 2008
Sleeping Beauty
Posted by The Morris Family at 11:33 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



2 comments:
Hey Morris Family...I don't really know how I found your blog, but I did and wanted to say hi. What a cute family you have. I am living in Kaysville and have 3 boys...who would have thought. Anyway, just wanted to say hi...Jen Grimm McFarland
Amy! I was so excited to see another post! Cute Ellie! See you in Park City!
Post a Comment