Sunday, March 1, 2009

Nine years old already!


Abbi turned nine this February and I can't stop thinking about how fast our first nine years have gone. It is crazy for me to think that in nine more years she will be 18 and graduating from High School. Sometimes I just wish I could keep my children young forever!

Abbi has always been my little miracle and I often look at her as my little 2 lb. baby and think how lucky we are to have such a special spirit in our family. She has been through quite a bit in her short nine years and I know this has definitely made her stronger for it! She is strong willed, determined, energetic, a good sister, friend, example, and of course so much more. And how can I not mention her love of animals, dogs especially. I don't doubt that one day she will be the owner of plenty of dogs, and probably big ones!

We celebrated her birthday over a few days. The 25th her actual birthday we celebrated with just our family and she got the new bike that she had been wanting. The next day we had the family over for cake and ice cream and of course it was dog themed with a dog cake. Friday we took her to the restaurant of her choice, none other than McDonald's! To end the weeks celebration we went skiing on Saturday which was a beautiful day.

Happy Birthday Abbi, We Love You!!!



2 comments:

Jolie said...

We love you Abbi! You are an amazing little woman! And CONGRATULATIONS on the BABY BOY! We are SOOOOO excited for you! Even teams now! YAHOO! I really should call you more often! And glad to hear you like coming to Sean's birthday parties. Maybe I'll still throw the party to have everyone over for my sake but not invite Sean. ha ha!

Spencer Five said...

Happy birthday Abbi!