Thursday, March 5, 2009

It's a Boy!!!

We found out on Monday we are having our second boy! We are dang excited and I am thinking how less maintenance boys are! I am however going through with drawls on the baby dresses, and bows and frills and so forth, but loving that we will have even numbers. I better gear up for another active child though because if this one is anything like his big brother I am in for it!

3 comments:

thebarrusfamily said...

Congrats!! I didn't know you were pregnant. I'm so happy for you!

Jolie said...

Hooray!!!! Still so excited! Can't wait to find out how date night went from babysitter perspective! Our nights are crazy and wonder if you have angels in comparison! Hope you had a great night!

Team Sonntag said...

For the record, I found out you are pregnant like two days ago when Sara told me you are having a boy. WHAT THE? Obviously we need to get together soon. For Reals!