Wednesday, April 15, 2009

WICKED!!!




Easter night we took Abbi and Kaden to see "Wicked". This was the second time for Nathan and I but the first for the kids. This show is absolutely amazing and probably my very favorite Broadway show. Honestly one of the best parts about the night was just watching the kids expressions and seeing how much they loved it. Abbi leaned over to me right before intermission during "Defying Gravity" and said "this is awesome!" And it really was! The cast was wonderful and we all wished we could go back and see it every night it's here. Unfortunately our pocket books are not quite that deep, but most definitely worth the money we forked out for the evening. (We ended up sitting in the most expensive section seeing as how that was all that was left by the time we could get our tickets. But well worth it and I would do it all over again!) And hey we had great seats!

One very important side note: This night would not have been possible if my absolutely wonderful husband would not have stood in line for 3 hours in the freezing cold winter temperatures to get the tickets! (I am so lucky he has decided he likes broadway musicals!!!)



1 comments:

Spencer Five said...

We're going next week! I cannot wait. Your kids Easter clothes are so cute! I love the girls' dresses.