

While I'm on the kick of blogging I thought I would post our conversation at dinner tonight. I will preface this by saying Nate is out of town this week hence the last two nights dinner menus. (Not that it really matters because there are plenty a night when pancakes or waffles are the dinner of choice, just maybe not two nights in a row!)
Abbi: "Ugh! Waffles for dinner! We just had pancakes last night!"
Me: "Uh Huh, we sure did!"
Abbi: "Can we please have something besides breakfast foods or leftovers tomorrow?"
Me: "We'll see."
Abbi: "Mom, I get breakfast food for breakfast, I get a decent lunch at school, and then breakfast again for dinner!"
Me: "Hmmm there's plenty of kids that never even get a cooked meal."
Ellie: "I wonder what daddy's having for dinner?"
Abbi: "Probably something better than waffles!"
Seriously, are pancakes and waffles not enough variety in our diet? I say as long as they don't go to bed hungry all is well!
Wednesday, April 15, 2009
Pancakes...Waffles...Dinner?
Posted by The Morris Family at 7:01 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Uh- greed! I love breakfast for dinner. We just fed the missionaries that in fact. I don't know if they appreciated it but I love it.
Nothin wrong with breakfast! We have it sometimes for all 3 meals, so glad other do too!! Muffins, cereal, waffles, pancakes, crapes, so many options who could pass it up!!!
Anytime Sean isn't going to be home for dinner, we all get excited to eat breakfast again! Loved the conversation with Abbi and her decent lunch at school!
Post a Comment