

My baby is four!!! (Of course she was the baby when she turned four but not anymore.) Anyways Ellie's birthday was in May and we celebrated her birthday with just our family. She wanted a pink and purple cake with her princesses on top so that is what she got, and for her birthday dinner she of course chose McDonald's, YUM YUM! We gave her a big wooden doll house which she loved and of course plays with her princesses in it.
I can't talk about Ellie without having a smile on my face. She is the happiest, spunkiest little thing ever. She is always making us laugh and she loves to dance and sing and entertain. She loves playing "family" (as she calls it), playing with her dolls and princesses and she loves to dress up. Of course I cannot forget to mention blankie! Oh my, her blanket has now become a she and definitely holds a place in our home. She really could not live without this blanket. We do love blankie!
One more thing I must mention is Ellie's night time prayers. They always start out like this, "Dear Heavenly Father, please bless my uncles and please bless Bob." I guess she just really must think they need extra blessings.
Ellie WE LOVE YOU! You will always be our sweet baby girl!
I just had to put this picture in. It kind of sums up the princess and blankie obsession! She is asleep on the landing in the middle of the stairs.
Monday, August 31, 2009
Ellie turned Four!!!
Posted by The Morris Family at 10:48 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



1 comments:
Please bless my uncle and Bob? What the heck? Why am I not included in there? Haha. That's cute!
Post a Comment